Tuesday, May 11, 2010

030: Stand at the crossing

Hang
and bleed
in the unknown.
Red line focus,
twist the neck
and plant
colors of war
on a wave battered shoal.
Power vertex structure
of maternal ground
I raise
as my jade lifemask.
In weakness,
so strong.

While the scattering
runs on
all around,
chasing the light
across cold void,
I'll wallow in
the black unseen.
His aeon fingers secure
my speck of sand
as whole
as can be,
in the mind of a man,
in the heart of a child,
in the eye of a mouse,
roaming the field.

Demons deny,
turning face,
turning back.
The granite star
is a mouth ever-hungry
to replenish desire.
Don't stop.
Don't break.
All I possess,
reduction to unreason,
wish to mire
rotating arms.
Field mice dream
of being children.
Children dream
of being men.
Men dream
of sleep.

[last 2 lines adapted & expanded from somebody's Y! messenger status message]

2 comments:

  1. 'as whole
    as can be'

    that is my favorite part. i like the breaks of it. simple but absolute.

    ReplyDelete