Tuesday, May 25, 2010

031: Perched on the sill

In a slow scuttling breach,
mild leer of shimmer peak,
toast to the health,
as dragons clash,
and obfuscate face in silver shards.
Lance a rope ladder
to the tempest rush,
broken bottle neck dibs
a bronze coin flip.
Dam sour streams in my pulsing bulk,
in his drain I've slaked
far too long.
Screwed driver, asleep
on the wheel, stern against
tender innards.
I've ground and gritted to karst
on muck road miles
on the science of fiber in action
to botch revolutions,
springs spun sinister,
undone metabolic.
I've mustered mobs and armies,
filling nil with clamour from their mouths in rot
and parting brakes to gauge
whether the sun will fuse
feathers of lead.
Read canine spill scribbled on pages
of diaries oiled sky crimson, to expand function,
outstep logic
and razor rust dull;
and who would align to seek debris of me
in the resplendence
left over when the grime is purged?

No comments:

Post a Comment